Cliff’s Amusement Park receives hundreds of donation requests each year. We are pleased to help charitable organizations and wish it were possible to honor all of them since they are all worthwhile causes. Please know that each request is given serious consideration. Cliff’s primarily donates 2 All-Day Ride Passes to qualified nonprofit organizations who educate our youth, strengthen our community, and align with our commitments as an organization.
In order to be eligible for this program:
- You must a nonprofit organization granted tax-exempt status under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Requests without a 501 (c) (3) number are not eligible.
- A request letter on official letterhead must be uploaded into the form below.
- Requests must be made 30 days before donation is needed.
- No telephone, mailed, or faxed requests will be accepted. All requests must complete the online form below.
- All passes donated will expire the end of our current summer season.
- Due to the high volume of donation requests, we are unable to provide status of your request. If your request is approved, you will be notified by phone or email.
A customary donation is 2 All-Day Ride Passes. We do not make monetary donations.