At the WaterMania! Water Park at Cliff’s, Safety Comes First. But Fun is a Close Second.
WaterMania! is open from Memorial Day Weekend thru Labor Day.
- NO RUNNING!
- Proper swimwear is required for all WaterMania! attractions. Swimwear must be modest in design. No revealing or thong swimsuits allowed. Denim and swimwear with zippers, buckles, or rivets are not permitted on WaterMania! attractions. For safety, diaper-aged children must wear swim diapers (diapers available for sale at WaterMania! Gift Shop). Women and girls are allowed to wear bikini tops in the dry park, but must wear shorts to cover bikini bottoms. Men and boys must wear a shirt in the dry park.
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
- Slides must be ridden feet first lying on your back or sitting facing forward.
- Guests must wait for the slide to be clear or attendant’s “start” signal before sliding.
- Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all time.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
- At the end of the slide, obey all signs and instructions from pool attendant and exit quickly.
CAUTION: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide.