At the WaterMania! Water Park at Cliff’s, Safety Comes First. But Fun is a Close Second.
- NO RUNNING!
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
- Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation is not permitted on water attractions.
- Slides must be ridden feet first lying on your back or sitting facing forward.
- Guests must wait for the slide to be clear or attendant’s “start” signal before sliding.
- Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all time.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
- At the end of the slide, obey all signs and instructions from pool attendant and exit quickly.
CAUTION: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide.